Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gang Bang Daddy


I'm ready son! I’m so ready for the biggest bang ever! Bring all your buddies in! I want you to just start to ram my sweet starving hole before all you horny friends taking turn to fuck me and using me as they cum dump slut hole. You know I love when your big hard rod pounding my bowel with no mercy! Blow your nuts deep inside your ol man cunt, lube it with your hot semen for those young fuckers! Ah yes son slap it in slap my ass with you balls! I can feel your dick became bigger within me. Yes breed you dad! I can feel you explode deep in my anus.
I’m ready, you, horny father fuckers give me you big dicks I want them even more, my ass is more hungry after my own son feed it with such a delicious appetizer, give me more dicks, I want it, I want all in every possible way and holes I have, feed me slam your rod in my throat, while I take the other in my ass, one ah give me another dick in my hole, double penetrate me, multi penetrate my holes!!! Spread my legs grab my head and nod it while you thrust you thick slab deep in my throat! Come in me, give me your tasty young men juice. Then fuck me again fuck me all the way! I’m your horny cum hole daddy!

No comments: