Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hairy sex crave...



He was lying on the bed, spreading  his legs wide, allowing me to view all the hairiness of his crotch and ass while his dick stands leaking precum demanding a full atention, it was a glory! Having his all hair covered body fully naked in front of me waiting to be explore. My mouth watered, my dick hard, my balls ached and my asshole twitching all caused by anticipating what would came and how I would enjoy every single part of it. I suck his dick all the way to his balls, taking both his balls on my mouth, sinking my face deep between his musky crotch. We kiss and suck each other and I ride his big dick like a mad cowboy, he fuck me from behind while eating my mouth and biting my neck, damn his dick feels so good in my hungry ass. I clamped my sphincter while he fuck me hard and deep to make his fuck even more intense. I was lost in pure pleasure and I don't remember how long it was exactly but we fuck almost for an hour before i spray galons of my hot sperm on the bed sheet while his dick spewing jets of hot thick semen deep inside my hole, i keep clamping and sucking my ass on his pulsating dick, trying to empty his ball juice. I was one of the best fuck so far. He took off and show me the condom, it was almost half filled with his semen. But his dick was not showing even a little sign of being softening, it was still rock hard and beging for more action... Damn! this man is so hot and crave for sex, just the way i like men!
to be continue...



No comments: